Tikona- UNRELIABLE, PATHETIC, LIARS & IMMATURE SERVICE PROVIDER

ISP
Tikona
My genuine request to all, PLEASE DONOT GO FOR Tikona BROADBAND.
They are the worst service provider in Delhi/NCR.

You can well imagine their service by one of the example I am going to quote here.

I happened to call them 2 month ago and formally booked a New connection request for their Broadband service (950/- PM, 4Mbps, 50GB plan). I did receive an SMS and a phone call from their support on my mobile, ensuring the engineer will visit my place at the mentioned day.
However despite several chases they didn't show up and no information/communication was ever received. I was pissed off and forgot this incident.

After a month's time, i thought of giving it one more try. I repeated the same procedure of calling their support for booking a new connection request for same plan. This time again I received a call & SMS with another booking ID no. However once again their team didn't bother to show up on the decided day (Sunday). On sunday evening I received a call at 8:30PM in evening & their engineer informed that he is busy with some other technical issue at Noida site & won't be able to come (which is quite foolish to be even informed since the whole day has gone by already). Anyways I requested him to visit next day (Monday), since it was important for me to avail the new connection, I took a Leave from my office on Monday hoping that it will be done in a day's time now.

The engineer called up early morning at 8:00am & asked a weird question, sir if I activate connection today, would you do the online payment immediately....i was baffled but considering it important at the moment I replied with a 'Yes' & I assured him that I would make whole payment at once (Installation+ 2 months advance+overhead charges).

However, once again the Tikona's BAKWAAS service enlightened me with their Customer Un-friendly approach, the engineer didn't show up on Monday either, whilst I keep calling the engineer, he kept lying that he is on the way....about to reach in an hour...almost there...& finally a classic one....I am sorry I met with an accident.

Dear friends, a company which doesn't even bother to provision NEW CONNECTIONS, you can very well imagine what would be their After-Sale service like.

It is a "STRONGLY NOT-RECOMMENDED" SERVICE to all those who are looking for customer friendly, uninterrupted & reliable broadband services

BBF forum members saved me from taking this connection. Thank you all for the honest reviews.