Average transfer rate for 512kbps line

• Thread starter Thread starter kdawood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,900

kdawood

Does anyone knows what is the difference beween Adsl use & MB used in account summary,and also what is the average trasfer rate for downloading in 512kbps planThanks

ADSL MB is ur balance...according to ur plan...MB Used is the total MB (download/upload) of data transfer in ur account since it got activated...in 512, u shouldn't get anything below 50 kBps...

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jun 6 2005, 11:59 AM
ADSL MB is ur balance...according to ur plan...

MB Used is the total MB (download/upload) of data transfer in ur account since it got activated...

in 512, u shouldn't get anything below 50 kBps...
[snapback]11531[/snapback]
[/quote]

thanks for information

yknow what...???i think that a 512 KBPS line with a download limit of 500 mb is absolutely useless.....i mean 500 MB will be over in about 2 and a half to 3 hours!!

Yea, if u continuously download stuff !

i m a subscriber of dsl 7199 plan which comes with 512kbps what i m getting is 13-15kbps transfer rate, i have complaint many times to concerned authorities,but nobody is able to answer or solve the problemIf anybody knows better way to compain let me know as soon as possibleThanks

For 512Kbps connection you should get less than 64KB/s download speeds.. All this download cap his useless for broadband users.

Broadband is meant for downloading and playing streaming video, and not for chating and and simply surfing. So the Download cap is meaningless. When is India Going to be broadband user friendly?

Originally posted by kdawood@Jun 7 2005, 01:40 PM
i m a subscriber of dsl 7199 plan which comes with 512kbps what i m getting is 13-15kbps transfer rate, i have complaint many times to concerned authorities,but nobody is able to answer or solve the problem
If anybody knows better way to compain let me know as soon as possible

Thanks
[snapback]11673[/snapback]
[/quote]

this is not a capping case dear...it has something to do with the connection/line...if u're talking in terms of data transfer capping, then we have to wait for some time to see that real broadband without any limits...the speed u're telling is of a 128 kbps line...i get that much easily on my Sify connection...talk to ur area manager or someone senior at ur exchange...nothing would move till u talk to them... 😉