Tiko NA (Ahmedabad) – No Internet, Worst Service, Cheating without Refund

• Thread starter Thread starter sahil.6765
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,019
ISP
Tikona
Hi,

I am from Ahmedabad. I am also one of the victims of Tiko NA. I paid 6 month advance rental, got the connection on 22nd July, 2015 and started days of internet blackout. Tiko NA Internet frequently gets disconnected as it says, I have to wait around 6 to 8 hours to get an IP Address from the server and then I have to face the DNS issue.

In the beginning I thought there will be some pending work which would be going on but facing the same issue even after two weeks I realized the standard of Tiko NA. I have to call Tiko NA customer NO-care daily. If there is any resolution, I wouldn’t have used the word ‘daily’. I get these answers all the time from Tiko NA parrots:
a) Switch off and switch on the device
b) Restart the system
c) We will arrange an engineer to your place
d) Your issue will be resolved within 24 hours

It’s been more than 2 weeks, same issue and I know I have internet blackout for next 5 months. I got to know the standard of Tiko NA parrots by asking them technical questions. Instead of working at their low-end servers and towers, they find the parrot method cheaper.

I know one of the parrot will ask my User ID for NO resolution hence putting here.
User ID: 1114198687

Please, don’t ever consider Tiko NA and choose any alternative ISP. It’s waste of money, time, peace of mind, and no internet for the time you are engaged in their disservice.

Search ‘Tikona Victim’ in Google
Good Job TRAI.

Tikona will respond to this in the following manner

'Dear sahil.6765,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1176 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care'

But that is what they say , Here is what they actually mean. Please dont get offended by this because I am just saying what they do treat us like.

'Dear loser,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have found out that you were stupid enough to pay 6 months in advance to us. We have assigned a fake number that WILL never tackle your problem since we have deliberately cut your connection . Requesting you to keep falling for our lies so that in the end we can harass you even more by our unemployed lawyers at the time when you finally give up and apply for a disconnection.

Regards,
Tikona Care'

No offense meant to anyone but thats how Tikona treats its customers.