Prashant Bhushan

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 14,676
C

chetan31

Sad to see, unarmed man beaten in the middle of reporters. more depressing is to see that ram sena is still ON! well, such people should be banned and hanged till death.

Well, if someone losses temper, u just cant hang them!How many times have u lost temper as kid or may be as grown up?Whatever he did was totally wrong, but asking to hang him for this, its EQUIVALENT to he turning violent.

amish are you a kid, well i am loosing my temper on you but safely. the guy was not in anger, he was motivated by bunch of his bosses, how much the guy loved kashmir is still big question, also would have never seen kashmir in his life. more so, just mr. prashant said ********* regarding kashmir issue does not mean that it would happen. no body can curb freedom of speech.

Yes but that does not mean u ask for death penalty?

Now you guys don't start losing temper else I had to create another thread mentioning similar kind of title with changed characters 😉 😀

I feel very sad when i saw this on tv 🙁

It really scares the shit out of me.

Do you guys understand the value of freedom of speech ?

Do you understand why 'right to be offended' the way we implement our freedom of speech is wrong. Because what offends me or you is not the same.

How many times have u lost temper as kid or may be as grown up?.
Lets be very clear here, this guy or whatever you want to call him is not acting alone. There is no way he could have the confidence to do this unilateraly, ON TV that too. This is a statement of intent. make no mistake about it. Its a political action.

Who is behind this action ? who wins because of this action ?

I am just saying whatever he did, with personal intent or with political backing..whatever... u cant ask for death sentence for this.I have no interest in if Prashant Bhushan is right or this guy or both are wrong. There have been many such cases in past, nothing new.

Sure, that would be a major act of self-ownage & hippocracy. That would be the ultimate victory for these perps 🙁

I have no interest in if Prashant Bhushan is right or this guy or both are wrong. There have been many such cases in past, nothing new.
Yeah, the emotional content here is more because this happens to be Bushan.

But both these guys are wrong, who can say otherwise.

words when come out of the mouth will have differenet flauvors, but THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU MAKE IMMEDIATE AGENDA TO GO TO SOMEBODIES PLACE AND STARTS FLYING HAND. More so the person in this forum is against Hang till death, what should be done with Kasab. should he be releaved from jail and deported to pakistan. he must have been motivated by his bosses uunder emotional agenda.

i actually know a blogger friend who was visited by a couple of kashmiris after he was found blogging about the kashmir issue. the message delivered was... we know who you are. we know where you live. and if you do not stop... we would not be responsible for what happens. real story bro.

What Prashant Bhushan said was wrong, a person of his level (advocate at SC) should always refrain from making comments against National Interest.But the group who attacked him (some Bhagat Singh Sena) is just trying to be opportunistic by getting advantage of name of Bhushan and come in limelight. All these groups come with name "Sena" and think they can grow big and become Shiv Sena 🙂

Some people just can't keep their mouth shut. Later they blame everybody for the consequences. The comments were obvious to hurt every right thinking Indian.

Lets assume that he answered casually to a question asked by reporter but them imagine how would pakistani and US media will portray his interview. They will openly start saying that " Indian Lawman and Civil society members too feel that Kashmir should be part of pakistan "So, wording of Prashant Bhushan are as condemnatory as the act of Bhagat Singh Sena activist. Bt if we look on the other aspect of this incident few question comes in my mind.1. Why Prashant Bhushan was asked abt Kashmir ?2. Why He was attacked in between the interview ? 3. Why the media person taking interview took so much time to respond ?4. Hisar Election matter totally wiped out after this issue.Was it a trap by congress to teach lessons to Civil Society members that they should have control on their words or get ready to be assaulted. :sarcastic:

Lets assume that he answered casually to a question asked by reporter but them imagine how would pakistani and US media will portray his interview. They will openly start saying that " Indian Lawman and Civil society members too feel that Kashmir should be part of pakistan "

So, wording of Prashant Bhushan are as condemnatory as the act of Bhagat Singh Sena activist.

Bt if we look on the other aspect of this incident few question comes in my mind.

1. Why Prashant Bhushan was asked abt Kashmir ?
2. Why He was attacked in between the interview ?
3. Why the media person taking interview took so much time to respond ?
4. Hisar Election matter totally wiped out after this issue.

Was it a trap by congress to teach lessons to Civil Society members that they should have control on their words or get ready to be assaulted. :sarcastic:

A few days ago, one of the father-son duo said that Modi was the most communal person. Imagine, this comes from the duo who have defended the likes of Madani (Coimbatur blast convict) and Teetsa.......

What did Bhushan say ? Any video link if possible ? But it takes a lot to do this in SC premises.