Prashant Bhushan

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Do these outfits even exist or were they just created for the purpose ?

Attempt to attack Team Anna members foiled in Meerut; 4 arrested

Police arrested more than 4 people in Meerut in connection with an attempt to attack Team Anna members. Arvind Kejariwal was expected to hold a public meeting in Meerut this evening.

The arrested were identified as members of Akhand Hindustan Morcha; the same as those who attacked the supporters of Team Anna members outside Delhi’s Patiala House court complex during the hearing against Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena who manhandled Prashant Bhushan in his chambers in the Supreme Court.

The arrested claimed that they were angry over Prashant Bhushan’s comments on Kashmir. Prashant Bhushan had stated in a public meeting in Varanasi that he was in favour of holding a referendum in Kashmir.

Following his statements Prashant Bhushan drew flak from right-wing nationalist groups and also from Team Anna members. Earlier today Baba Ramdev had said that anyone who says anything against India’s claim over Kashmir is a traitor.

Did Ramdev just call Bhushan a traitor ?

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010

If these are created on purpose, then well, the Police is urs, the system is urs, why not investigate into it??

Did Ramdev just call Bhushan a traitor ?

I second with Samm. I dont want the indirect speech written by media. Quote Baba Ramdev & allow us to interpret what he said.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
I don't think such groups exists, but could be created for purpose so divide ideology. For e.g. their ideology seems to be like RSS, but they are not associated with RSS. They could even be supported or backed by Congress-like parties (e.g. NCP in Maharashtra supports non-political organisation Sambhaji Brigade to counter Shiv Sena)

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Was watching Arnab on the day this happened, and there was a guy from BSKS & RSS on the show, the RSS guy hardly said anything whereas the BSKS guy was ranting on.I feel this is yesterdays news, has there been any lasting impact after this attack ? dont think so.The guys that did it are out on bail and are yet to be charged. Lets see what sentence they end up with.

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
Nov 14, 2008
np folks... it was probably agnidev... oh my bad agnivesh..