OYO Rooms

Anyone who is not aware of the area one is travelling to is likely gonna get crappy hotel location even if it shows it's in main area, they are unnecessary trying to expand in remote places of a place. I used Oye recently in sringar and Ladkah and always ended up in remote palces from the city where transportation was more expensive per day than room charges. Only last day of trip got a good hotel booking and reasonable price.

They should mention with hotel booking if place is in remote area and transportation cost to nearest main tourist spot.

Also they discriminate with pricing, someone being with them for 5yrs like me will get higher prices than someone who just joined. T

it seems like they have too many fund and absolutely no idea as to what to do with it, they have taken over pretty much every property they can get hold of in Manali and other hill stations but quality is deteriorating, i had absolutely terrible experience in my Srinagar and Leh trip with them, most difficult issue was no WiFi, no proper supply of hot water when needed.

The main problem was the location and address of the property was just in most cases in a remote location where there was no easy transportation and to get it one has to pay almost 50% of one day's hotel fare.