Problem in BSNL Wimax

• Thread starter Thread starter preet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 8,219
Hi all im using BSNL Wimax from 8 months and i never had any problem with it. im using 512kbps plan and it gives me 80kb/sec to 90kb/sec downloading speed. sometimes its speed drops to 40kb/sec to 50kb/sec only for 1 to 2 hours. but now from some days im getting a problem with wimax. im getting downloading speed upto 20kb/sec only. browsing speed is also slow. cinr mean is 32db. im getting this problem from 3-4 days . i have called bsnl customer care but they said its a server problem in my area. but my friend is getting good speed and he lives near to my home . so please anyone help me.
wimaxa0c2.jpg

i got no replies .. but i found a solution .. i have changed dns server of my pc and router and i got a good speed ...thanks

Hi all im using BSNL Wimax from 8 months and i never had any problem with it. im using 512kbps plan and it gives me 80kb/sec to 90kb/sec downloading speed. sometimes its speed drops to 40kb/sec to 50kb/sec only for 1 to 2 hours. but now from some days im getting a problem with wimax. im getting downloading speed upto 20kb/sec only. browsing speed is also slow. cinr mean is 32db. im getting this problem from 3-4 days . i have called bsnl customer care but they said its a server problem in my area. but my friend is getting good speed and he lives near to my home . so please anyone help me.
wimaxa0c2.jpg

Check you ethernet cable and connections. i some times have such problems.