Download Speeds

wildthing4ever

[OP]
Jun 4, 2005
Hi people,I was just curious what speeds people got...I'm not including any other speed bands (512 Kbps, etc.), because it might get confusing!I'm in the 4th band - 20-25 KB/s..

snpexim

Regular
Regulars
Jun 18, 2005
Great. So it seems that after almost two months MTNL has managed to upgrade speeds to about 215 kbps without any help from their call center or any help from their telephone exchange, etc. Just think if they got their act together, we might yet get 256 average, i.e. 32 kBps. :D I have noticed that sometime around 1 PM daily, in this month the speed drops to 180 kbps and picks up again after 6 PM. Seems that Andheri West is getting loaded. :unsure: Best wishes.

dearashwin

Regular
Regulars
Jul 5, 2005
i agree with u... im in andheri west n the speed does drop at the time which uv stated

tmbcworld

Jul 31, 2005
Hi,I have been using MTNL's Tri Band for last 1 month. I have been getting a download speed of 50 KB to 59 KB usually. Sometimes, it gets down to 38KB or something like that. I have been using DSL_256Kbps_399 plan. Now I have switched to TriB_256Kbps_590NU plan. Let's see what happens.Regards,Abhinandan Jain

dearashwin

Regular
Regulars
Jul 5, 2005
wherever... im shifting to that city....

tmbcworld

Jul 31, 2005
I am in R.K. Puram Delhi. But a Bad News, Since I have shifted to 590NU plan, the net is not working properly. It connects sometimes and doesn't open many times and the speed is too slow. Is there some problem related to the Plan

dearashwin

Regular
Regulars
Jul 5, 2005
i doubt if its plan related... i guess it mite be the pvc0, pvc 1 thing... if all ur settings r on one of the above... do disable the other one and try...