• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,107

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Come August, Ola to follow Myntra path, become app-only
After Myntra, taxi aggregator Ola will go mobile-app only across its 100 cities of operations from the next month.
"From just about 20 percent of booking requests on the app at launch, Ola (now) receives as much as 99 percent of its bookings through the app at the current scale," Ola said in a statement.
Ola cabs. AgencyOla cabs. Agency
Even in smaller cities, where the company has launched its services, more than 95 percent of bookings come through the app at the moment, it said.

so they support booking through website and phone?

For the most of us yes 😛 But one less options for people who like to book cabs on phone?

Visiting their website via mobile browser was automatically redirecting to play store app..

I think Ola had/has stopped cab booking on phone. My colleague who relied heavily on Ola cab was forced to purchase smartphone, who otherwise was very happy with his 10 year old Nokia feature phone 😀

beh. They stopped booking through phone few months ago as far as hyd is concerned. One day, my battery was 9% and I called them up to book a cab. They said they're not taking booking thru phones anymore and told me to book it thru app. I was stranded at night 9pm. Luckily I booked one local cab which came after nearly 45mins.

Hey what happens if ola wallet bal is lower than entire trip? We need to pay in cash at.the time of completion of trip or will wallet balance go in -ve?