Tikona useless connection in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,057
Hi Guys,
Please dont trust Tikona connection in Chennai, it keeps disconnecting and the speed is also very poor.

This is my personal experience and dont even think of using it.

They will send Engineer, who will come and check, but the Engineer doesnt know anything other than saying it is connected or turning the port to different side for getting frequency.

Waste of money and time, if you are ready to fight with customer care regularly then please go ahead.

Looks like the sufferers are winning!

It has been 13 days which i have taken connection, still every day they say network issue from their side.
I have already asked them to Terminate the connection, but they are not terminating my connection instead they are how is the connection now after 24 hrs.

dunno. the positive responses are usually isolated. they come. they create a new id. they post an overly positive review. and then they disappear for ever. so they are mostly paid tikona trolls. the company has tried hard to keep the negative reviews out of the top google rankings. they run their own forum and i believe they moderate it heavily to counter the results from independent forums like this one.

I have had positive experience from 2 years but I am facing an issue from the past 3 months which is not getting resolved. My ping to the gateway rises to 500-2000 whenever I am watching YouTube or playing games or downloading something. It is impossible to play online games at pings like that and also have to watch live streams in low quality where I used to watch in HD. They have sent technicians 2 times in the past 3 months(for which I had to apply for disconnection for them to send one) technicians only have the knowledge to adjust the device to get better signal and don't know anything else. When I said that 100+ ping is unacceptable to me and I am having 500+, his replay was "Bhaiya jab tak constant aara hai toh sab kuch theek hai" means that doesn't matter if I have 500+ ping, what matters is that I am getting it constant without packet loss. I facepalmed right in front of him and asked him to leave.

Glad i didn't take this connection, BSNL is providing me with better connection nowadays and i am happy with 🙂