Tikona Broadband one of the worst company

• Thread starter Thread starter Sudeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,846
ISP
Tikona
I am user of Tikona broadband service. My user id is 1113753399. I have been facing issues with their service since 11th of July 2015. I have been frequently complaining to them about it. This are few of the complaint numbers 1-3566344630, 1-3570955667, 1-3578495894 that I registered with them. They have taken advance payment from me for 3 months INR 2280/- and installation charges of INR 500/- in advance. Everytime they give new excuse and ask for a new deadline to rectify the issue. I am completely fed up with Tikona and want my money back. Even their appellate authority took more than 3 days to respond to my initial email and then never responded to my subsequent emails. Even their sales guy didnt pickup my calls, who promised me all the help if and ever I faced any problems . NEVER EVER OPT FOR TIKONA.

Thanks for the warning, and there is no other service provider than Tikona in your area?

There is. But I thought of giving Tikona a try. Now I will not trust them again ever. Nor will I recommend anyone to trust them.