BSNL launches Customer Care Portal

• Thread starter Thread starter seshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 47,268
10x for info.

yep but cant activate a phone a/c even after 24 hrs of registration thru portal. Is it for whole of ap .

^ the portal is for the whole of Andhra Pradesh . It wasnot accepting phone number in the correct format . we had to put STD code in the first box and phone number in second box . yesterday this second box was not accepting phone number . I had to paste the number !I had no problem in activating the account and login .

They have not yet activated my vja landline a/c still. Waiting for a confirmation email from them. Anyway is it for postpaid cell one also or only land lines

^ Mobile Services

* New CellOne Connection * New Excel Connection
* Cellone Duplicate Bills * Cellone Payments
* WLL - Tarang (Mobile) * Purchase of Excel Recharge coupons

Is anyone aware whether this is valid for customers of kolkata, orissa, bihar , assam, etc. Please update.

I am not able to BSNL Customer Care activate my Phone account on the portal, but i got a message
" You have successfully added your phone account, but you have not activated on the Web portal, please call customer care to activate "

Call to CC Ernakulam they told this facility is not available, this site is maintain by Hyderabad,

Call to CC trivandrum { to ADD TVM number } they told there is no such service,
( then after explaining about 25 min ) " this is the first time CC person is hearing" , and thy registered a complain about it!

Call to CC Ernakulam for Landline fault booking, thy told to call 198, but told then i calling from TVM, they cannot do anything!:wall:

All this is to complain my Ernakulam number, since i am now in Trivandrum!
Is there is any other number for Landline fault booking hince 198 (Cochin ) is not access able from TVM

I am not able to BSNL Customer Care activate my Phone account on the portal, but i got a message
" You have successfully added your phone account, but you have not activated on the Web portal, please call customer care to activate "

Call to CC Ernakulam they told this facility is not available, this site is maintain by Hyderabad,

Call to CC trivandrum { to ADD TVM number } they told there is no such service,
( then after explaining about 25 min ) " this is the first time CC person is hearing" , and thy registered a complain about it!

Call to CC Ernakulam for Landline fault booking, thy told to call 198, but told then i calling from TVM, they cannot do anything!:wall:

All this is to complain my Ernakulam number, since i am now in Trivandrum!
Is there is any other number for Landline fault booking hince 198 (Cochin ) is not access able from TVM

For Kerala guys, no way!