Cherrinet Fibernet Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter darkblack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 43,723
Does anyone here run Netflix on their Cherrinet Connection?
YES I DO and it is awesome ... FULL HD at its BEST!!!

My 3 days experience with Cherrinet.....

I am on a new Cherrinet connection 40Mbps 50GB plan for last 3 days. I was on Airtel 4Mbps 150GB earlier.

I've been having issues with Cherrinet from day 1. Randomly some of the web page would not either load or loads partially. I have to repeatedly refresh for it to load correctly. Unfortunately this happens quite frequently. Speed test on speedtest.net is also very inconsistent. I get somewhere between16Mbps and 30Mbps. If I switch the test server to one of those like comcast or timewarner in US, the speeds drop to 3Mbps.

I have complained to Cherrinet on day 2 of this issue. It is now ~42hrs since I complained and no-one has responded to my complain. I have updated the ticket twice already, no response. I called the sales team to help, they promised a call-back but its been over 12+hrs and no-one has contacted me.

Unfortunately my comparison is with Airtel, their customer service has been the best. Within 24hrs you are assured of a fix and mostly it has been <12 hrs for them to fix the issue. The local technicians are so prompt to respond when you raise a ticket I have got less than 3 business hours response. Sadly Airtel Fiber is a very distant possibility.

I have another 27 days to try Cherrinet and hopefully things get resolved and situation improves. If it does I would try for another 3 months to see if they are consistent in their service. If they are not able to resolve my issue or continue with their cold support I am switching back to Airtel. Speed @ lower cost is definitely important for me, but consistency in service is far more important.