Neo sports will never come again in tata sky

babu_koolguy

Regular
ISP
BSNL DATAONE UNMITED
Today i called the customer care to my surprise they are saying that Neo sports will never come again in Tata Sky Its really pain to hear this 🙁

heh. i had say never say never...

it will come if there is match on it which is not on DD but thats unlikely.

it will come if there is match on it which is not on DD but thats unlikely.
Test matches will not be shown live in DD. As per the govt order any international matches played outside india by india only one day matches are to be shown live by dd this is not applicable for test matches played outside india.

I hope this doesn't apply to Neo Sports Plus.

I'm sure they will show the Neo Sports ,if the test matches aren't coming on DD .Otherwise it will not take time for people to switch from Tata Sky to other providers in a few months .

I think the time is ripe for doing so given the quality of channels added in Tsky and also the DishTV acquiring 5 more valuable transponders.

Check out this article Test Series only in Neo sports

Indiantelevision.com > News Releases >India vs. Bangladesh Test Series - LIVE & EXCLUSIVE on NEO Sports

Tata Sky should read this .If can't show the match tomorrow ,then they are useless.

I called up now they say no updates most probably they wont show
Yeah ,It looks like to me as well after reading your post in other thread .The rivalry between Tata Sky or Star TV and Zee will eventually sink TataSky in the end because customer is not worried about what is going on between them .We want Product according to the price charged and here the product is channels and in comparision to Dish TV ,Tata is showing nothing.

Broadcasters and the Dth people should cooperate so that end customer gets value for money that he pays 🙂

^^^ that my friend is one thing that all sectors in india lack. 🙁

^^^ that my friend is one thing that all sectors in india lack. 🙁
Yup,Most of them are least worried about what the Customer is getting .I hope that will change in a few years from now on .