• Thread starter Thread starter raga54321
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,318
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Bsnl
Hi Guys . i recently bought evdo sim and data card(micromax 310c) i have some doubt in network settings regards user name and password.If i tried to connect net i received 691 error(user name and password error).I just wanna know which one is correct user name for chennai circle like RUIM last 10numbers@aapg.in or 10numbers@aaand.in or cdma or 165 or anything else.Anyone here use evdo in chennai circel plz let me know model user name and password.Thanks in advance.

I don't know about Chennai but here in north we use 91xxxxxxxx for username and same as password.

Thanks smarty84.I connect to net using my last 10 digit 91xxxxxxxx but its dead slow 10-15 kbps but early morning i got 30-50kbps not more than that..am in full tower range but no use ..wats ur speed smarty84.

If you are in 3x (Evdo) area then go to the settings in the dialer and then change the network settings to Evdo (3x) only. Then check the speed. if you are still continue getting the low speed after changing the Network settings then reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.