Tata sky is becoming worse

babu_koolguy

Regular
ISP
BSNL DATAONE UNMITED
Today Tata Sky has added NE channel i dont know who watch these channels thy are irritating their customers by adding new channels like thisthey say to the court that they only show so called "Popular" Channels i need know whether the above channel comes under that list It is really irritating 🙁

TSky has no clue as to which channels to add to make up for the deficit. Looks like they are desperate to add any free channel just to increase their count. One fine day they remove 13 channels without a whisper and another day they announce addition of channels like NE, Jagran etc. with élan. What a pity :

Latest news is that Zee has offered to give TSky their 13 channels free.
But TSky refused citing shortage of transponders. TSky has 12 transponders vs Zee's 7 but still they have shortage of slots. They promised 150 channels but barely manage to touch 100 after adding NE, Jagran etc. I think Zee offer was very good but TSky has other plans. God help them.

what ??Are they mad or something .😕😕

may be if zee is giving away there 13 channels for free then star shoud have to give it in exchange and everyone knows star package are very high so may be that shoud be the reason

may be if zee is giving away there 13 channels for free then star shoud have to give it in exchange and everyone knows star package are very high so may be that shoud be the reason

ya it is true

check out this article

The Hindu News Update Service

Since the statement to give free channels was made by Zee in the Court, So there should not be any hidden agenda.

Well other side Dish TV going better and better now. They added Sahara One and Sahara Filmy and quality of both channels is extrmly best and more better than Tata Sky. They also removed one TP of DD might be they alreay taken this TP and add some good channel soon.Many channel is improved better and looks DVD type results.While our Tatasky is going wrost by adding DD's channel.🙁 I think those 13 channels of Zee is more better than these. We have only BBC as good channel.🙁

We have only BBC as good channel.🙁

Just because of that I don't want to throw Tata Sky right now .As I'm addicted to it .