Wierd Problem

Hydrooxygen

ISP
MTNL
I m a registered MTNL Triband User.My Plan is 256 kbps UnlimitedMy router is DSL-502T.My problem is that when my computer is off the Router shows all the three lights i.e power status adsl But when i turn on the computer the adsl light goes off.I have tried many times but this problem happens everytime.The most weird is in the night all the light works properly and i m able to surf.Sometimes the router works in the middle of the day but there is no fixed time.What is the problem?Heeeellllllllppppppp me?

The first thing I would do is call up Customer Service.

The problem is most likely related to poor signal. In the night, the congestion is less, so you are able to surf. Same is the reason for daytime. Open you router configuration page, see the SNR Margin/Line Attenuation values, and post them here. Maybe we will be able to help you then.

Hi.The line parameters of your line seems to be below standard values . get it checked from your area officer.If the distance of your premise is more than 5 km from Local exchange, get your speed reduced.

this might not make any sense.. but try plugging in the power adapter for your modem in a different point than ur pc... (i have had some problems with my modem related to low voltage too)

yeah the D-Link dsl-502t gets rebooted if the power voltage is a bit low and it doesnt connect again! you then have to restart manually.

Welcome to India BB forum!HydrooxygenSo did you contact MTNL ?