Getting gud torrent speeds.

hey nish lal come online at yahoo messenger?? plz.. k611478 is the id

@polo98
if u both r in the same building then there is a good chance u will also b on the same network... u can swap files directly

hi nish lal.. we both dont want to swap files.. we want movies to be downloaded

Try once with either utorrent or azureus, and make sure his ip shows up in your peer list, BTW I just checkout that you can manually add peer ip address in utorrent(just right click on peer list in utorrent and select "Add Peer" and enter IP address of your friend. And make sure active downloads in your and your friends system is the same thing so that you will get combined speed.

Try once with either utorrent or azureus, and make sure his ip shows up in your peer list, BTW I just checkout that you can manually add peer ip address in utorrent(just right click on peer list in utorrent and select "Add Peer" and enter IP address of your friend. And make sure active downloads in your and your friends system is the same thing so that you will get combined speed.
will try n let u know tonight cooldude.. thanx😛

Hi guys,Update after long time. I recently shifted my staying place. Now with new connection me and my friend both are in same sify LAN. My friend able to figure out how to share torrents. You can get double speed using "Peer Injector" plugin in Azureus. We both have to specify each others IP's and ports in peer injector. Thats it. Enjoy. If you get a problem, try to check if any firewall is active or check whether Sify PC guard is blocking the ports.Thanks.Bye.