Converge VR+ Virtual Reality Headset

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 27,397
I have placed the order today as I was hearing VR looks great on QHD screens. Upon searching on eBay for a good quality (non cardboard ones) I stumbled upon this brand. They are located at Andheri, Mumbai.

Converge VR Most Immersive Virtual Reality 94° FOV Upgraded Your Cardboard VR | eBay

EcOzbd5.webp

3C951wi.webp

Will post a review once I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure. I hardly use it. Bought it only because they gave around 50% discount and I plan to give away my existing one to my nephew.

anyone with first converge Vr and not planning on getting the new one, please send me a discount code?

I bought a few VR headsets and couldnt get my eyes to focus correctly and gave up

Got the delivery today. It's a much better made headset than their previous DK2. Much comfortable to wear and lighter in weight too. The strap part is detached and we have to attach it using 4 screws provided. Not a biggie. It's sad that I cannot enjoy this as I have a cylindrical number hence the IPD and focus correction cannot fix the picture clarity.

CQRKt1L.webp

CQRKt1L.webp

I have -0.50 cylindrical power on both my eyes in additional to -1.25 on left and -1.75 on right eye. The focus correction can compensate spherical number (which is most common) but not a cylindrical number.

If your eye prescription doesn't say anything about cylindrical power it should work. Here's my eye prescription.

vPkBViH.webp

Did you use Galaxy gear vr? How do you compare both?

I got s7 edge and ordered gear vr for 990 rs under promotion, will get it in 1 month