thoufique

Regular

Last edited:
A

agnivo007

3G?Then try to get hold of SE phones too !The N series of nokia also has gr8 specs... [N91]

A

abdulrahman004

3G services in India that too soon...impossible...The CDMA and GSM players are fighting over the 1900MHz spectrum for their 3G services since the past 1 year and no outcome...Finally the matter went to TRAIl who has taken the matter in their hands and the final decesion will given after 3 months. Now they have decided they will be giving the 1900Mhz to the military services...and plan to give other range of frequenices to the telecom players to start their 3G services Hope they start their service soon ..I am sure that HUTCH will start the service first out of all the GSM players....

A

agnivo007

Yea, the rollout got delayed...was scheduled in june-july.BSNL has already finalised the rollout of 3G services, but waiting for a nod from the centre...:D

A

agnivo007

I'm itchin to get hold of the N91 !!!And the rollout of 3GCombines a 2.1MP camera, 384kbps, 4Gb microdrive for pic/video/music, ipod like player are few to mention.Get the review at Softpedia mobile section.

A

agnivo007

I'll wait for 1 year...the prices will drop to 6-8k...hahaha :lol:Though the keypad is odd, its comfortable to use, as found by the reviewers...

A

abdulrahman004

6-8k...that will never happen..or else the nokia 6600 wud be selling like hot cakes at that price (6-8k)