• Thread starter Thread starter apexdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,781

apexdth

ISP
BSNL
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is bringing your kind notice that we are one of the leading Seller & Solution Provider Company of DishTV and Itz Cash Card at Eastern Region of India. We are well equipped with Sales, Service & Support and Marketing force.

I had already gone through the newsletters of Broadband Forum about your Reliance Blue Magic concept and I am showing my interested to promote your product in Eastern India. And as per the newsletter you also require Distributor & Partners in India for your DTH concept. So, if you can send us your Distributor’s / Partner’s terms & conditions, commercial offer and details about your entire product literature then it will be very much helpful for us to promote the product in this region.

If you need any further clarifications please feel free to call or e-mail the under mentioned.

I am waiting for your earliest response.

With warm regards
Arindam Ghosh.
MD

APEX INFOTECH
A/27, Amarabati,
Sodepur,
Kolkata – 700110
West Bengal, India
Ph # 091 – 033 – 25954999
091 – 033 – 25955333
0 – 9331002054 (Mobile)
0 – 9330052054
0 – 9339517649
Email : admin@apexinfotech.co.in
Web : www.apexinfotech.co.in

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is bringing your kind notice that we are one of the leading Seller & Solution Provider Company of DishTV and Itz Cash Card at Eastern Region of India. We are well equipped with Sales, Service & Support and Marketing force.

I had already gone through the newsletters of Broadband Forum about your Reliance Blue Magic concept and I am showing my interested to promote your product in Eastern India. And as per the newsletter you also require Distributor & Partners in India for your DTH concept. So, if you can send us your Distributor’s / Partner’s terms & conditions, commercial offer and details about your entire product literature then it will be very much helpful for us to promote the product in this region.

If you need any further clarifications please feel free to call or e-mail the under mentioned.

I am waiting for your earliest response.

With warm regards
Arindam Ghosh.
MD

APEX INFOTECH
A/27, Amarabati,
Sodepur,
Kolkata – 700110
West Bengal, India
Ph # 091 – 033 – 25954999
091 – 033 – 25955333
0 – 9331002054 (Mobile)
0 – 9330052054