• Thread starter Thread starter Praks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,593

Praks

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys..I had talk with Airtel C.care 2 days back..I asked them to cancel my connection.. ( I wana grab that 2 MBps BSNL)Well they told me that they are launching new plans soon..This is for Bangalore. So I am not sure If its gona be for whole India.But all they told me is Night unlimited with more speed & 2 MBps Night unlimited may come. I am NOT Sure that they told me just to keep my connection with me for few days or they are sure..They advised me to wait till June 1st week & get new plans..Request Bangalore users to again call up c.care & confirm the news..Would be really happy if Airtel is coming with new plans.. 😗

getting your connection removed would be a bad deal. switch to the cheapest plan they provide and you would have an option to get their new packages as soon as they launch them.

Well the way I see it is that it is much much more likely that CC staff will make up something like this to keep you from deactivating (or really even to 'shoot the shit') than is the likelihood of 2Mbps night unlimited coming.If everything CC / CTO staff said was to be believed then we would already be in Gbps connections, and I would have had IPTV 8 months ago.

I'm not aware of any faster *unlimited* plans for this year.Faster yes, but they are playing with the unlimited bit. If they cant give you a straight answer..then there is no such thing.We were quite dissapointed when they unveiled their so called "new" plans for this year. 2007, the yr of broadband..pfftstill feels like 2004.

i remember the same (like vebmetal), Airtel started TESTING IPTV in June last year, n still it is in that phaze only...

well they are still doing the testing in some parts of gurgaon. and they have confirmed plans to launch the service in the city by the end of the year... maybe delhi ncr would be included in the launch. it would be further expanded after the initial launch.

Airtel IPTV launch by year-end
https://broadband.forum/airtel-iptv/11266-bharti-airtel-iptv-service-gurgaon-end-year/

i have high hopes from airtel iptv. they are taking their sweet time and i think their launch would be complete with a larger number of channels and functional services.

bsnl and mtnl launched it and looks like they are testing the service after the launch. cas and dth both are disappointing users with their own flaws.

Hi Guys..

I had talk with Airtel C.care 2 days back..

I asked them to cancel my connection.. ( I wana grab that 2 MBps BSNL)
Well they told me that they are launching new plans soon..

This is for Bangalore. So I am not sure If its gona be for whole India.

But all they told me is Night unlimited with more speed & 2 MBps Night unlimited may come.

I am NOT Sure that they told me just to keep my connection with me for few days or they are sure..

They advised me to wait till June 1st week & get new plans..

Request Bangalore users to again call up c.care & confirm the news..

Would be really happy if Airtel is coming with new plans.. 😗

Well i hope they will, coz even i heard something like that being introduced but as usual the deadline for that was months back. So i have got my fingers crossed for this :ashamed:
Go Bengalooru.........(Not the same as Bangalore :madness🙂

Dont know abt that. Their marketing people just say things as and when they feel like it. I wrote to them 3 weeks back regarding night unlimited for Karnataka Circle. They said they were working on it. A few days back I followed it up and now they say that its just not going to happen.