Please suggest a new ISP in Pitampura, Delhi area.

ISP
Airtel
Hello members,

I am currently using Airtel's broadband connection. Although their service is great but their FUP policy and price for the connection are a nuisance.

I usually download around 100GBs in a month and I am planning to switch to a new ISP.

Can you guys please suggest me a new ISP with no download limit at a speed of 1Mbps or greater. Also, if you have any idea then please suggest how is the service of the ISP, like the downtime period in a month or time taken to resolve the problem, etc

I am currently residing at Pitampura, Delhi
Budget >> Around Rs1500

Thanks in advance

I think den broadband is available in your area. Also I heard it's good.

I'm also looking to switch from Airtel in Pitampura. I've read some really bad reviews about Den. Any idea how's Hathway?

According to the reviews on this forum, Hathaway is not good. I've heard only good things about den. I may be wrong. It all comes down to the area. I suggest you ask the people living in your area for a suitable isp

Hey everyone. I'm currently using Siti Broadband for about a month. The post FUP speed is awful. Except that, everything is fine. No connection drop and the FUP speed is fine.

But still i'm thinking of switching to DEN, because they have tarrifs with higher Higher Post FUP speeds than 512 kbps.

I think Hathway isn't providing broadband in pitampura currently.

If anyone of you ends up subscribing DEN or Hathway, please let me know.

I applied for Den's one week trial sometime back. The guy came last week to get the form signed and took the money. But no sign of den after that. I call them everyday and they keep telling me that someone will come to install very soon.