Any users of IQARA night unlimited 256Kbps ?

• Thread starter Thread starter kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 12,961
QUOTE(JatinChadha @ Feb 17 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]42282[/snapback]
Hi,

Well “Rate” should not be the only factor one should look for while opting for some service. Take Nokia as an example, will you go and tell Nokia that “When other GSM Providers can give a camera cell phone for 5k to 7k, then why does their Camera cell phones rates starts from 8k & why don’t they give at the same price.” Cuz. We all know the service of Nokia handsets & the user friendliness. Hence we would (Maximum Mobile Users) be always keen to look ahead to opt for Nokia and no other options.

The same way IQARA tries to be the best in their service & to be cheap as much as it can as per the plans. As per your information you do not want a modem, well I would just ask you one thing. What’s the harm in paying X amt. (Which is 100% refundable) for opting dedicated modem, in return you get much good bandwidth then what you get in a shared modem.

Still, there are always difference in rates, plans & bandwidth then other ISPs. If the entire ISP provides same as others do then there will not be a healthy competition in the market, which at the end is favorable for customers.

Still, I thank you for putting your thoughts over here & I would also ask my Srs. To think on this grounds.

Always At Your Service To Serve You Better,

Warm Regards,
Jatin Chadha
Iqara Telecoms India Pvt. Ltd.
Surat.

[/b]

why havent u launched night unlimited plan in pune???????????????? 🙁