Any users of IQARA night unlimited 256Kbps ?

• Thread starter Thread starter kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 12,971
from what i heardlast ...iquara ispretty good with their night packageand is giving somepretty goodcompetition to exacttnet inmumbai....the only point they miss out is that there is no lan connectivity involved . so no local high speed file sharing or LAN parties . however i guess uncapping is possibleto get the juice really flowing...😀

What do you mean Mr X .Do you mean its possible to remove the speed cap to obtain huge speeds on Iqara?

Ok guys I applied for IQara 256kbps unlimited night angel plan(Hyderabad) yesterday. Today the tech guys came and placed the cable and left. Probably tomorrow or day after tomorrow I may get the connection. Will keep you posted on the speeds that I am getting.

Originally posted by kumar@Jun 3 2005, 03:17 PM
        only 550  rupees per month including all charges.

That too they provide 12 hours per day ( 10 pm - 10 am ) and the whole of

[snapback]11233[/snapback]
[/quote]
are u sure..it is 12hr/day ??? 😱
if yes.....DAMN

hey sizzles where r u located.. pl tel me bout yr service quality.. also cust. care

Originally posted by docmanya@Jul 12 2005, 11:04 AM
hey sizzles where r u located.. pl tel me bout yr service quality.. also cust. care
[snapback]15866[/snapback]
[/quote]
I havent got the connection yet. The guy who came to collect the money said it takes three working days. I paid the money last wednesday. Now whenever I call him he says he will call me back in one hour and he never does. I called the call centre and they say a new connection takes seven working days. A colleague of mine who lives in the next street got the connection(256kbps 1GB download limit 24hrs) in three days and he says the speed is quite good.

Ok guys I got the connection yesterday. The spped is not great but OK. The download speed is limited to 30k. Even when downloading more than one file the total download speed is always below 30k. What is the download speed that can be expected for a 256kbps connection? What speed are BSNL users getting?

Hi Kumar,Can u give the contact number for Iquara network? How much's the instalaltion charge and all. Does that have a cable modem? I was planning to take night unlimited pack from Sify. No one is advicing in the forum for Sify. But some local frineds are telling that Sify is good. Whats this Sam server problem.Mahesh.

Originally posted by sizzles@Jul 14 2005, 01:01 PM
Ok guys I got the connection yesterday. The spped is not great but OK. The download speed is limited to 30k. Even when downloading more than one file the total download speed is always below 30k. What is the download speed that can be expected for a 256kbps connection? What speed are BSNL users getting?
[snapback]16122[/snapback]
[/quote]

I need your feedback / openion ... on
Iqara Comfort 56 kbps & Iqara Delight 80 Kbps
and idea how it is and what speeds can i expect.i'm from hyderabad :huh: :huh:

Only the night unlimited plan from IQARA seems reasonable.For other plansit's not worthy in my opinion .Iqara night unlimited is 10 am - 10 pm .Bsnl only give 6 hrs ( 2 am - 8 am).