MTNL 2mbps Unlimited?

• Thread starter Thread starter sibot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10,983

sibot

ISP
MTNL
Topic says it all, cant wait till MTNL launches its 2mbps ultd. plan, any ideas when its going to be coming out?

Short and simple - Not in the near future, till December 2007.

i dont want it!!!1gb per mon is enough!actually 64kbps unltd @ 199Rs/m wud be enough if my cable op gives it. i can have 1 line downloading non-stop and 1 line allowing me to surf at 2mbps on mtnl.

better take it out soon, its long due, sick of 256, need some bitchin speeds, i remember i had 512kbps from Zee Broadband around 7 years ago, ultd download for 1.5 grands..thts abt it....now 7 years later...im stuck with a 256 kbps connection...its cool even if they charge 3 grands or some shit for a 2mbps connection..but atleast grow outta the 256 zone

hmmm interesting...what a sad pathetic creature you are, actually taking your time to post your shit on forums...go grab a dildo...do something positive with your life....n dont worry we indians already own you shit ****s..

dudes chill !!!!y u comin on play toys and stuff lolwen 2 mbps comes , it comes.. tell then njoy ur haathgadi 😛

Mr Moron ka sapna Election ke time 2mbps ka wadda karna baad me upto*conditions apply lagaa dena. 😛

Ab to Mr. Moron hi nahin rahe.Lets see what the new Moron, I mean the new minister is going to do.

very true. now he is a MP with a NIC based site on his name. duh.the site looks like a fan page.

obviously it wud be fan (all praises) site. btw as per some link he joined politics in 2004 and was directly appointed as minister! its like fresher is made chairman of a company. And then that too of a department related to his family business!!! fishy!!when any company launches a contest it states in a condition that participant can not be employee or relative of employee. Similarly we shud have law in govt that if u r minister u or relative shudnt have biz in same category. this cud stop corruption and favours atleast to some extent.

actually 64kbps unltd @ 199Rs/m wud be enough if my cable op gives it. i can have 1 line downloading non-stop and 1 line allowing me to surf at 2mbps on mtnl.

Then MTNL Commercial Information might be interesting.

It costs 299 per month for ~100 kbps unlimited.

seriously whats up with the "upto" clause? Anyway i guess mtnl would have to introduce the 2mbps plan sooner or later, we cant be stuck at 256 unlimited forever....i mean come on...come out with 512 even, if 2mbps seems too much. Bleh! Only the competition from rival private players could push mtnl. Tata Indicom introduced its 512 plan, for 1850/-, hmm guess thats a pretty decent amount...but dunno about the connectivity of tata indicom so m staying away from it. As far the promises of the Moron goes, lets just hope he lives upto em'...Politics in india is NOT a debatable issue. But well since the SC has been kicking in the scene, things seem to be changing...for the better (i hope).