MTNL 2mbps Unlimited?

• Thread starter Thread starter sibot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10,999
i wud suggest not to write application, they might downgrade u back to 256

Are only Delhi users getting 2 Mbps on their unlimited connections?

^^ Nobody, neither Delhi nor Mumbai UL users are supposed to get 2 Mbps. They have been mistakenly upgraded to 2 Mbps.

@nuclearsam...did u do some plan change?if yes, then u're lucky that they forgot to change ur speed...they might do that soon...so do not bring their attention to your connection in any way...they'll degrade u for sure...secondly in unlimited, u get static IP...they won't give u dynamic even if u write an application...

ya u might be rite... i shud not give them any applications.....and i hope that they don't notice their mistake for sum months atleast...🙂

i m getting 2 mbps speed at my unlimited plan ,so i call them also but they confirm that i m at 256 plan ,so i did not call them again and enjoying my 2 mbps speed MTNL plan :yahoo:

dont take the risk of calling them again. else they will drag u back to 256kbps even on slightest of doubt

oh they have scrapped DSL NU effective yesterdaymy bad luck i was thinking of getting rid of tataindicom from next month and getting DSL NU.

oh they have scrapped DSL NU effective yesterday

my bad luck i was thinking of getting rid of tataindicom from next month and getting DSL NU.

This is the new DSLNU
instaed of 590NU with 256k you now pay 849NU with 2mbps