Reliance or TP-Link ?? Which is having problem ?

• Thread starter Thread starter kp3642
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 7,858
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
Hello Everyone ,

I am using TP-Link with Reliance Broadband. I am in Gujarat , India.

Router : TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router - TP-LINK : Flipkart.com

ISP : Reliance Metro Ethernet Broadband

Problem : When i turn on the power supply of my wireless router ,

LED of the WAN don't blink even though WAN wire is properly connected. So , as i am not getting WAN light , there's no point of going ahead. I have to turn it off , and wait for sometime and then i need to start it again . after starting it sometimes , the same problem persists , or it may get into any of the state mentioned below.

If LED of WAN port is properly showing , then i become sure that atleast my router is getting WAN IP address and DNS . but , when i try to connect it my windows 8 connects to it , but shows Limited Connectivity . (Yellow Mark on Wifi ). To have solution , i have to switch off router again. and sometimes even , turning off router is not my solution , sometimes i need to restart my windows again. So , form this point , i am not able to figure out whether it's problem with Windows or TP Link or Reliance ?

Odd Problem is this
Sometimes, even though i am getting WAN parameters properly , i am not able to log in to reliance webpage via my laptop . either i have to login via my android mobile by connecting it on same wifi point , or i have to restart my laptop again and wish that i won't get yellow mark on wifi.
So , It may be problem of windows.

but wait , It's not over. The solution for above problem is either log in via mobile or restarting laptop. but log in via mobile doesn't help me each and evertime. i have to restart the tp link router again even though i was getting WAN parameters properly . (All parameters like DNS , IP , Gateway everything ) . Now what should i understand ? Is that problem with TP-Link ? or Is that problem with reliance ? ( SImply , it's not problem of my ISP , because I am able to log in to my computer if i connect WAN cable directly to my PC . ) .

My Questions are :

It's problem of Windows or TP link ? or Combination of any two ?

How Can i solve this ? I tried to un-tick the " Allow this Computer to turn off the device to save power " in Power Management of Quallcom Adapter. as suggested by many people on youtube , but didn't work.

Please Suggest a solution. I have to face problem every morning when i turn my device ON. I have to waste approx. 15 minutes to set it to work properly.

Thanks in advance.

why are you not using the router provided by reliance?

Status
Not open for further replies.