Bigbasket News & Updates

i am getting more and more products from the local market on a daily basis. the messed up ordering process also does not entice me to use it these days. got a mail yesterday from the company claiming that they have fixed all the issues after the load they gained after 8th November announcement... but no improvement. Ordering process is fucked up.

lBnUVFk.png

Extended till March 31st...
Get 25% off at Big Basket on a minimum purchase of ₹1500 every Tuesday.
Maximum discount ₹400 one transaction per customer per month.
Offer valid till March 31, 2017.
Coupon Code BBICICI25T

Steps to avail the offer:

Log on to www.bigbasket.com or m-site or mobile app
Select products/service of choice
Enter your Coupon Code BBICICI25T at the time of booking to be eligible for the discount during checkout before making payment
Make payment with your ICICI Bank Credit, Debit or Pockets Prepaid Card
Note : Due to huge increase in order volumes, kindly expect a delay in the deliveries of your orders on Bigbasket. Thank you for bearing with us.

I am done with Bigbasket. They switched to Citrus which just does not work for me. Tried in three different browsers. Cannot add a new credit card. Payment gateway also does not work as the form does not proceed when I press the submit/pay button. Bigbasket adds to the problem by automatically converting the order to CoD in case payment fails. And they refuse to cancel the order because they are still 'waiting' for payment confirmation from Citrus which has not arrived yet. They want me to 'remind them' in a couple of hours to cancel the order as by that time the failure confirmation would have arrived from Citrus. The level of incompetence here is incredible.

very few products. here in gurgaon only one store appears to be there. by the way they cashback they give... does it come instantly? i am still waiting from the first one. customer care told me that it would come within 30 days.

same here. one store ... fortunately it's hypercity.
yep cashback take more than 30days.

9W3C4bw.jpg

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Shop for Rs. 1000 and get 20% cash back
The 20% cashback offer is available only for Airtel Money Customers only.
Maximum cashback applicable is Rs. 250
The offer can be availed once per wallet during the offer period.
Cashback would be posted within 48 business hours in the Airtel Money account
The Offer will be valid from 20th Jan 2017 - 31st Jan 2017
The above offer is available on the desktop and mobile website as well as app

yxRFrha.jpg

Get 20% cashback when you pay with FreeCharge on bigbasket Website.
Max cashback of Rs.100.
FreeCharge cashback offer valid once per user from 24th January to 31st January 2017.
Offer applicable only on the bigbasket Website.
Cashback will be credited to FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.

Payzapp

Lgr5Z22.png

Use Promocode : GROC15
1.) Get cashback offer on Bigbasket app through "Pay with PayZapp" provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.
2.) Offer eligible only for Customer who uses GROC15 promocode at PayZapp payment page.
3.) Bigbasket app Checkout page --> Choose PayZapp--> Enter Secure pin--> Select & Apply promocode'GROC15' --> Choose card and pay with PayZapp
4.) Min. transaction amount to be Rs.1000.
5.) Offer Applicable on Thursdays only ,(2nd,9th,16th& 23rd of Feb'17)
6.)15% cashback and the customer is eligible for maximum Fixed cashback Rs.200
7.) Maximum one cashback per user.
8.)Promocode redemption & Payment should be done on PayZapp's Android & iOS App only.
9.)PayZapp has the the right to end or call back any or all of it's offers without any prior notice.
10.)Cash back will be auto-credited within 30 working days after the date of transaction.
11.)In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant's end(not PayZapp), a refund will be initiated within the next 10 working days
12.) Offer applicable for all PayZapp registered users.

rCp9Ggv.jpg

Terms & Conditions
Flat Rs.50 cash back.
Min transaction Rs. 1500.
No code required.
Max cashback - Rs.50.
Valid till 15 Feb 2017.
Usability - once per user.
Cash Back will be credited to Mobikwik wallet.