[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Its been a while since they removed it, I thought. Now I am targetting purchases on offer days, instead of pre-loading..

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i am getting more and more products from the local market on a daily basis. the messed up ordering process also does not entice me to use it these days. got a mail yesterday from the company claiming that they have fixed all the issues after the load they gained after 8th November announcement... but no improvement. Ordering process is fucked up.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Extended till March 31st...
Get 25% off at Big Basket on a minimum purchase of ₹1500 every Tuesday.
Maximum discount ₹400 one transaction per customer per month.
Offer valid till March 31, 2017.
Coupon Code BBICICI25T

Steps to avail the offer:

Log on to www.bigbasket.com or m-site or mobile app
Select products/service of choice
Enter your Coupon Code BBICICI25T at the time of booking to be eligible for the discount during checkout before making payment
Make payment with your ICICI Bank Credit, Debit or Pockets Prepaid Card
Note : Due to huge increase in order volumes, kindly expect a delay in the deliveries of your orders on Bigbasket. Thank you for bearing with us.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I am done with Bigbasket. They switched to Citrus which just does not work for me. Tried in three different browsers. Cannot add a new credit card. Payment gateway also does not work as the form does not proceed when I press the submit/pay button. Bigbasket adds to the problem by automatically converting the order to CoD in case payment fails. And they refuse to cancel the order because they are still 'waiting' for payment confirmation from Citrus which has not arrived yet. They want me to 'remind them' in a couple of hours to cancel the order as by that time the failure confirmation would have arrived from Citrus. The level of incompetence here is incredible.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
very few products. here in gurgaon only one store appears to be there. by the way they cashback they give... does it come instantly? i am still waiting from the first one. customer care told me that it would come within 30 days.