• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,058

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Today Tata Sky has launched its first audio channel AIR Jalandhar on channel 781. Even though its a crap, at least they have started doing something.

I am never going to listen to it but yeah. Atleast it is a start!

Seems they would like to please Punjabis especially coz they took ETC Punjabi off the air

AIR jalandhar is a crap station.Tata Sky people are adding all these crap because they get a large no. of calls for music choice,which they announced but never launched.

All the audio channels on DishTV are AIR channels.When Tata Sky had first started, you could manually add the Music Choice Audio channels and listen to them. So, the problem isn't that they haven't got the channels they promised.I guess the Information and Broadcasting Ministry is giving them problems over approval for Music Choice.

People it's not some music channel. It's actually a devotional channel with the gurbani being shown live from the golden temple. The music is added to compensate for the free time slots which are massive but eventually it will become a 24 hr devotional channel. I'm pissed with Tata Sky on this one. Remove channels like zee sports and bring some crap ones like these.

Seems they would like to please Punjabis especially coz they took ETC Punjabi off the air

That means Tata Sky is useless for most of Punjabi's(Religious) :madness:

I'm pissed with Tata Sky on this one. Remove channels like zee sports and bring some crap ones like these.

Show some respect dude.........where r the mods?

if you dont like these channels, just dont watch them, theres no need to call it names. you might not be watching, but there are many who do watch them. i suppose most of the people here like sports channels. so how would it be if i would call espn, star sports, ten sports all crap? atleast respect other people's interests.

i dont like cricket. neo sports sucks. 😀ok. let's stay a bit controlled here. if we dont like something just say so. dont curse their existence.sify was an exception for me though 😀

you might not be watching, but there are many who do watch them. i suppose most of the people here like sports channels. so how would it be if i would call espn, star sports, ten sports all crap? atleast respect other people's interests.
Many people watch it ? How did you come to that conclusion when the channel has been just launched ? The rant was directed to Tata Sky and not some religion. A few days back i said channels like sanskar , aastha etc are useless and some members were of the same view but i did not see people complain then. You can call the sports channels crap but i won't have any hard feelings. However deep down you know that those sports channels are vastly superior to the devotional channels.

However deep down you know that those sports channels are vastly superior to the devotional channels.

we will ask u if ur view is still same when u r say 65-75! LOL.

if you dont like these channels, just dont watch them, theres no need to call it names. you might not be watching, but there are many who do watch them. i suppose most of the people here like sports channels. so how would it be if i would call espn, star sports, ten sports all crap? atleast respect other people's interests.

Exactly

What we need is everything to choose from, coz people's interests are so much varied.