1000 watts PSU

• Thread starter Thread starter GAURAV7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,013
🙂i think for the first time somebody is gonna die with "Power Bills".

one big tube light = 40 Wattsone small tube light = 20 Watts1200 Watts = 30 Big tube lights & 60 small tube lightsso 1 computer with that watts is like having 60 small tubelights?? + power for monitor printer etc?i have a 300 watt so i am using 15 small tubelights + monitor and printer?? 😱 is computer so much power eater?

Who says that this PSU will generate huge bills. Look, first of all the power the PSU draws doesnt depend on the whether the PSU is 800 W or 1200 W it depends on the devices that are conencted to the PSU . The most power hungry devices are the gfx cards.

Anybody Planning to install a geyser inside their Cabinet? :lol: My geyser is 1kw! Imagine, your computer can not just do the usual stuff but also heat water for you to warm (or burn) your legs in winter! he he!

how about cooking range on your cabbi? can heat food and make roti etc etc ..... and ofcource the pressure cooker will heat at a greater speed 😛 . You can actually built a software to control the temp 😛 😛

that way PCs will soon be reaching the size of mainframes and u'll soon be living inside your Compter! :lol: