10 mbps in UK

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddy_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 13,699
Nobody here said that we want the british raj back...just exploring what happened after we had freedom and the causes for it.

u r not getting the point completelyjust think of hong kongit was under british rule till 1998 then handed over to chinadidn't british develop the country

I agree with u Gaurav...The politicians here in India are more interested in building temples, mosques, church, statues rather than improving the basic infrastructure.

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Aug 8 2005, 10:02 PM
Nobody here said that we want the british raj back...just exploring what happened after we had freedom and the causes for it.
[snapback]20436[/snapback]
[/quote]

exactly

Actually i think wht they said they just dont mean it..it is just they are excited abt bb in other countries..they just want to experience the real broadband here...well who doesn't want this huh? I am eager for this too..

guys i do agree that the India is crippled by politicians who hav'nt passed their 4th grade in school.But i also wanted you guys to know that, right now our Prime Minister is the most qualified Prime Minister in the whole world and the first time a scientist is the president. Guys i do agree that we don't have a very good broadband connection when compared with US or UK. But just look back, about 5 years ago, a dial up connection was something heavenly...and in the last few years India is really going on good. Just think what would have happened to this website, if it was China ? The website would have been banned immediately. FYI in China even Google is blocked.So be proud that you atleast have a decent connection to connect to this website and also most importanly you have the freedom to post about what you feel in this website.

What do you thing the British are doing some social work by developing Hong Kong? In fact the British made so mush out of it that they could make 10 Hong Kong’s. Now Imagine if it was under china how much profit they could have made. And Hong Kong is as small as Mumbai or some thing like that. Know Imagine Developing a huge country like India. And there is know guaranty about them making us a Developed nation. What if they make us a poor nation? All what I want to say is that we must devolve our nation by our self. And not relay No others for help. No mater how much time it takes and then only we would be called a developed nation Sorry we are getting out of topic hear. This is my last post

INDIA a country in which not even a 4th class pass can be a cm of a state

while the peon outside the pm's office has be atleast a 8th class pass

well if this country were under british control this country would not have been split up into india pakistan and bangladesh and their would be no terrorism over kashmir issue

and no arms race or nuclear weapons issues

just think of the people who lost their lives in the three wars which followed because of this independance

and those people who lost their livelihood and lives in the partition

until and unless the political scenario changes drastically
india would remain a third world country

here politicians start riots over religion
and all this schdule class bullshit
why have special quatas for them just cause they belong to backward class
[/b]

Great man.......Gaurav cant agree more with....u are absolutely right

I also agree that the current PM is very honest and very educated......but what one man can do???U and me are also educated and we know not to be carried away in name of building temples and U and me also to its wrong to massacre innocents in revenge to assasination of a PM but most people in this country are not like u and me.

well u guys are happy that we are not under british rule good for uenjoy ur independance on 15th august

haha sniper and ankitxwhat did the british do to you that you hate them so much?down with british raj! let the quit india movement begin (again)!there, happy now?😎

hmm...sure

actually, when it comes to creativity, mere dimaag ke ghode daudne band ho jaate hain :lol: