10 mbps in UK

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddy_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 13,691
I agree with VishalRao and Gaurav.........haha

probably u guys think its looks 'cool' to ridicule our country , but infact ur making a 'FOOL' of urselves big time ... ur few lame kiddie friends might love it , but rest of all the guys are probably laughing at u guys right now ... well if some of u dont respect your own countrry , lagta hai kal to internet le liye apna ma-bhen ko bhi bech do ge ya unki dalali karoge ...

uh huh. another post like that and i will perhaps have to ban ya for being way too annoying.

that's too much Mr. Snip3r...everyone has the right to voice his/her opinion...if u don't agree with that, that's ur business...no need to use those words for anyone!!!

Originally posted by Sudar@Aug 8 2005, 05:04 PM
And if British did'nt rule India then India would be what the whole of US, UK and Japan combined by now.

"it took half the world to make england rich, how many worlds will it take to make India rich" ------Gandhi

Originally posted by Sudar@Aug 8 2005, 05:04 PM
Just read this...

Lord McCauley in his speech of Feb 2, 1835, British Parliament

"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such caliber,that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem,their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation".
[snapback]20366[/snapback]
[/quote]

IF the Brits did not come here, i wonder if there would be one big united India. How many nation states would there have been instead ?

The only reason the Brits managed this miracle is because we are as divided today as we were then.

Brits did a good job when they were here. We have a lot to thank them for. But the way things are going, i think living in India is lot better than being under british rule...

But the way things are going[/b]

?????

Are things going in right direction in india???

Corruption, democracy and secularism only in name, violation of human rights,population, poverty, what not.................only in the end do i mention internet

Agreed tht 'they' ve done many good things to us..but by saying ht u r just insulting those Indians who shed their every drop of blood for Independence..Well in tht case u dont belong to India :huh: :angry:
Why do u want to be slave again? ..instead of saying 'India ka kuch nahi ho sakta' why cant we be more responsible citizen to our country. 'hum kuch kar sakte hai' should be our attitude.
The possible solution to this i think is media.Media should encourage the 'technology illiterate' politicians(most of them) about such broadband offerings available across the world thru mags, websites, newspapers etc.
Its not tht India cannot have these things...private investments and some technology suggestions and their immediate implementation should be welcomed by the concerned authorities ...well it 'll be good if NTL comes to India
Getting wht i m saying??

Sorry for bad Eng

their are 3 big problems which has messed it up for india.populationpolutionpolitician

I think population is the father of all problems..With population comes more politicians and more carsWith more politicians comes more corruption...with more cars comes more pollution haha 😀 China was alert abt this problem and quickly implemented the Birth Control law? Can India learn frm China?

INDIA a country in which not even a 4th class pass can be a cm of a statewhile the peon outside the pm's office has be atleast a 8th class passwell if this country were under british control this country would not have been split up into india pakistan and bangladesh and their would be no terrorism over kashmir issueand no arms race or nuclear weapons issuesjust think of the people who lost their lives in the three wars which followed because of this independanceand those people who lost their livelihood and lives in the partition until and unless the political scenario changes drastically india would remain a third world countryhere politicians start riots over religionand all this schdule class bullshitwhy have special quatas for them just cause they belong to backward class

One question to all of you who are saying that they would like british Raj back.Suppose you happen to go to a near by park and the board reads “no Indians and dogs allowed “ what would you do ? :angry:

Originally posted by Sushubh@Aug 8 2005, 06:35 PM
I think living in India is lot better than being under british rule...
[snapback]20395[/snapback]
[/quote]

One man to thank for that, the one that opened up the economy, and current PM.

India has had a lot of problems, but this country can't open up fast, without a lot of pain. The self-reliance phase is hopefully coming to an end. This country can stand on its own, witness what happened during the so called sanctions from the US in 97. They were meaningless soon after.

This place is defnitely better than it was 10 yrs ago. There seems to be current love affair for things India in the west (US in Particular). It will pass when they find the next best thing to market.

If you want better things, it might help if there were more younger people getting into politics, but do they want to. They think they can get their car+home quicker by working for MNCs. These are the cream of the crop. Old people don't care about the internet, they come from a time when it took a very long time just to get a phone line.

So i think things might change when the old guard shifts. Got to happen some time, just not tomorrow.