• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 13,690

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
NTL ramps up broadband offering

Cable firm NTL has upped the basic speeds of its broadband offering from an entry level of 3Mbps to 10Mbps.

Read more here.

one firm is already offering 24mbps in uki can't remember the name thoughand y are rubbing salt on our wounds man

not rubbing salt mate...just hoping it comes to us before 2010 when rest of the world would be on gbps or tbps 😛

Hey I want Britain to conquer India again.....had we been under British Rule......we wud have been better

Originally posted by boygr8@Aug 8 2005, 11:44 AM
Hey I want Britain to conquer India again.....had we been under British Rule......we wud have been better
[snapback]20342[/snapback]
[/quote]

thats the most rubbish post i have seen for a while , its a shame we have indians like u

well whats wrong in thatdon't u know hong kongit was under british rule until 1998 and look how developed it is

i would prefer to have my independence than a 10 mbps connectionhopefully some day (soon) we will get both

You guys want to be a slave to get a 10 mbps line...... :angry: Then better leave to Uk or US and why the hell are u still in India then.And if British did'nt rule India then India would be what the whole of US, UK and Japan combined by now.Just read this...Lord McCauley in his speech of Feb 2, 1835, British Parliament "I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such caliber,that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem,their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation".

I Want the British Raj back too! hehe general public be damnedNTL can invade India anytime, i'll roll out the red carpet for them