• Thread starter Thread starter Vishwa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,672
ISP
ACT Broadband
Hi

My ACT user ID is 478304.

I have paid 6735 fro 6 month advance month rent for 15mbps plan, Sellsperson (Vekatesh) promised me he ll give connection in 3 days but its already 10 days I have not got connection adn Almost I gave 2 complaints every day and everytime ACT team will tell the manager/supervisor will call in 1 hour but I ve not recieved any call and they will tell I ll get connection by EOD everyday.

The ACT engineer had quarelled with my neighbour and my neighbour is not allowing to pullout the cable from the switch in his home. Everytime I have to explain everything to each n every excecutive everyday.

Before giving money they ll call 50 times and after any problem no one replies . Now sales person demanding 2000 extra for giving seperate connection . I m not sure what way they r treating customers .

I have observer in above complaints evrytime they ll tell sorry we ll get back top u ASAP . 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off:
Engineer make me to wait 3 complete days promising they r coming in 10 min half an hour but everytime same answer.
Even Kiran Kumar called me and mailed me that I ll get connection on or bfore 15th November 2013 .Stil no connection from kiran and his team

Vishwa said:
Hi

My ACT user ID is 478304.

I have paid 6735 fro 6 month advance month rent for 15mbps plan, Sellsperson (Vekatesh) promised me he ll give connection in 3 days but its already 10 days I have not got connection adn Almost I gave 2 complaints every day and everytime ACT team will tell the manager/supervisor will call in 1 hour but I ve not recieved any call and they will tell I ll get connection by EOD everyday.

The ACT engineer had quarelled with my neighbour and my neighbour is not allowing to pullout the cable from the switch in his home. Everytime I have to explain everything to each n every excecutive everyday.

Before giving money they ll call 50 times and after any problem no one replies . Now sales person demanding 2000 extra for giving seperate connection . I m not sure what way they r treating customers .

I have observer in above complaints evrytime they ll tell sorry we ll get back top u ASAP . 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off:
Engineer make me to wait 3 complete days promising they r coming in 10 min half an hour but everytime same answer.
Even Kiran Kumar called me and mailed me that I ll get connection on or bfore 15th November 2013 .Stil no connection from kiran and his team
Hello,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and account no. with us. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest. Also, we will forward your complaint request to the higher authority of the concerned department so that your issue gets resolved on priority.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

Hi ACT ,
I am well aware of your false promises and I know no one will come back n do a favour.There is absolute negligence from your end . I am sure no one will respond me back and come up to solve issue.
I am cursing myself for choosing ACT !!!

With disappointment,
Vishwa

broadband.act said:
Hello,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and account no. with us. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest. Also, we will forward your complaint request to the higher authority of the concerned department so that your issue gets resolved on priority.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hello,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband