1 Mbps = Rs 920 Railtel broadband

Do they have any plans of launching their service in mumbai? Tariff seems to be okey but there is a catch... i think tariffs are only for limited plans.... usgage based plans

Dude what are yu referring to, don't post just for the sake of it....have u seen their tariff plans ?

Railwire is perhaps one of the very few isp's who don't have usage/time based plans for good; they have got unlimited for all & usage based on per MB only

^^ signed 🙂 man i really hope they expand their services so that we all can truly enjoy the internet:yahoo:

^^ signed 🙂 man i really hope they expand their services so that we all can truly enjoy the internet:yahoo:

me too, they have however told that i should have their service in my area in about a month for now.

is it availabel in mumbai?

not yet, only in a very small portion of Bangalore as of now...

i talked to their tech guy.he said that the 1:4 content ration is different from other adsl isps.you will get the advertised speed and they will do a pan india roll out by april,also if you live near a railway station you will get it first as the fiber optics run under the rails

lets get rid of our homes ,pack our bags and go to banglore ...i want this railroad!:thumbsup: