1 Mbps pure unlimited on 750UL

I heard from many friends that Bsnl is going 1 Mbps UL on 750UL plan, i.e without FUP of 6gb from 1st Aug 2012. Have you come across this news ? Sorry if its already discussed here.i personally think its very good move from bsnl. 1Mbps is enough to stream 320p youtube video.

Hmm... Till it happens, it is only a speculation 😕Also, there is bound to be a FUP, unless they have decided to make 1 mbps as their minimum offering.They have super expensive plans of 1 mbps for 100GB for 2150, that plan suddenly becoming worth 750... I doubt.

All rumours.....Mtnl and Bsnl customer base are different...MTNL is an ant compared to gigantic BSNL, To offer 1mbps and 2mbps pure unlimited for a nation wide ISP like BSNL, they have to do a massive upgradation of International Bandwith and Infrastructure...

100% wishful thinking0% reality

750 UL is the most favored plan of BSNL. Even though i wouldnt expect 1 mbps UL @ 750 Rs , but i think 1mbps UL @ 900 would be a damn offer. or even for 1K. I recently got a offer from a very small ISP who is getting his bandwidth from reliance to provide 1mbps UL @ 900 without any FUP (double confirmed). I have been on this damn 750 UL for some years , its time all the ISP move forward and provide us good bandwidth.

u guys r really very backward tikkona introduce 2mbps without FUP @900 thn u want 1mbps @900 naveen reloaded just reaload ur self man 1mbps widout FUP @ 750 is gud and should launch by BSNL

It would require a complete revamp of their plans. Which I find would be difficult in the "near" future, i.e August. But, lets see. And , as I said, they have super expensive plans of 1 mbps for 100GB for 2150, now suddenly 750 plan becoming cheaper than that seems a bit far-fetched at this point of time

Tikona has fair usage limits on 2mbps unlimited.. Who told you they don't have? They increases contention ratio to 1:50 after you cross 50gb, so theoretically you will end up getting 512kbps after 50gb. My friend uses Tikona 2mbps UL in Dumdum Area in Kolkata so I very well know about their FUP policies.

^But yes even 50 GB is much better than the 6 GB they have in place now. So, lets see, if they iat the minimum ncrease the FUP limits to more reasonable numbers.

u guys r really very backward tikkona introduce 2mbps without FUP @900 thn u want 1mbps @900 naveen reloaded just reaload ur self man 1mbps widout FUP @ 750 is gud and should launch by BSNL

I heard that 750UL for BSNL is a loss ridden plan for BSNL , as they wont be able to bring back the profit. I dont know how much this is true , but going with that , 1mbps UL for 900 Rs would not be a possible deal. But ISP`s want to maintain the status quo and how long are we going to get stuck with these ridiculous plans ? Steam Summer sale is on , and even though i can afford , i cant possibly download those games with the current speed , as it will take so many days.

At present if some ISP gives 300 GB for 1300-1500 Rs , with 5 or more mbps and post 300 GB , with 256kbps, i would blindly accept the deal.

I feel pity for you guys paying that huge amount for mere 1 mbps!! my fivenet delivers same for 550 Rs. 😀