1 GB on BSNL DataOne Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Somjit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 20,538
Originally posted by Vince@Jul 2 2005, 01:23 PM
Someone should give BSNL a box of cornflakes,...tell them that is one flake is 1 gb.....and tell them to live off it for a month :x :x :x
[snapback]14550[/snapback]
[/quote]

...LOL at that one. I really dont know where the BSNL people get those data from. How could it be possible that 88% users didnt use over 1 Gb limit that too when its free. Since 3 days i have been using the connection with lot of care , doing least browsing and strictly no downloads but still my usage goes upto 30 Mb. I m really confused how do i manage it for the rest of month, and still they tell us that 1 gb is enough. I guess it should be this way. 88% of the people crossed the 1gb limit and the rest 12% people we out of their homes for 27 days out of a month.heheh

not everyone is a net addict. most people certainly wont require 1 GB unless they got relatives outside india and do video/voice chat. as for browsing saving bandwidth... surf with images and flash off.

The whole conecpt of internet is uselss without images and flashes is waste. No body is interseted to visit a website it there are no images present there. Totally boaring.

1. if i am researching for stuff. i certainly do not need to see all the ads and stuff. this forum is perfectly functional with images off. i started this forum when my net connection was limited to a gig a month.2. PM is banned coz Agnivoo made a mess by misusing it for sabotaging this forum. you got to chat stuff, use the IRC.

So Mr. sushubh do u also monitor PMs. Do u have the right to do that. If yes then the cncept for PMing is really is waste if somebody is able to see ur personal messages.

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Jul 3 2005, 10:57 PM
So Mr. sushubh do u also monitor PMs. Do u have the right to do that. If yes then the cncept for PMing is really is waste if somebody is able to see ur personal messages. (shall edit this post after ur reply)
[snapback]14644[/snapback]
[/quote]

a moderator needs to have the right to check the pm's if he/she feels that it is being misused. as a moderator one has other rights too.. a recent case being one site, where i am the mod. a post abusing quite a lot of senior members was posted by one relatively new member. i logged the message immediately. within 24 hours the other person edited the message and replaced the same with an innocous one. i had to remove that edited post and replace it with the original one and had to close the editing /posting facilities of that member... sigh.. pupudada!

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Jul 3 2005, 10:57 PM
So Mr. sushubh do u also monitor PMs. Do u have the right to do that. If yes then the cncept for PMing is really is waste if somebody is able to see ur personal messages.
[snapback]14644[/snapback]
[/quote]

there u go. i never had to go visit phpmyadmin to read the data until i got mails from 5 of the active users on this forum complaining about your dear friend.

Editing and banning and et all is fine by the moderator but reading PM is infringement of ones rights.I disagree with you all here. Best is ban the said user from using the site if u doubt his credentials. If he creates new identity then ban him again. If he makes 3rd and 4th and 5th identity then take it as a compliment as he loves the forum so much that he wishes to be around.Then strike truce with such people and see if you can turn the person a new leaf.

well their are certian limit to decency. that guy crossed all those limits.

Iagree with BNSL_CMD . We must learn to how to use people than kicking them away.

U banned his range of IP address' and that was the end of it ...

to stop him from spamming? and u think i am being unfair? why not just leave this forum and join his? i am a nasty moderator... why be nice to this forum?