1 GB free ADSL balance restored

• Thread starter Thread starter satanicspawn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,640

satanicspawn

hey guys my 1 gb free balance is restored !!! ....................1 hr ago it was about 940 mb now when i checked it became 1 gb !!!! 😀 yippeee !!!!!

Check The Session History M8...

yup. even with me the free adsl mb for the month was restored to 1024mb from 940mb. but when u view ur session history from 1st till date, u will notice that the remainder mb shows clearly that its been used by u. and thats what they will bill u on...the session history details from 1st to 31st of the month and not on the amount of free adsl mb remaining(under the account summary section).

Session history is thru which disputes(if any) of billing of triband is done.So even if ur balance is restored to 1024 dont party bec u would be billed according to sessions history...

it should work a bit better than before. a week back this forum was totally wiped out from the google's index. 😱

id like to show you guys my session history for this month. im sure you will feel its quite interesting. 😉 😛

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sess3xd.png

this is all i have been charged till now and so my remaining balance also shows 1024 mb left.
these strange things happen to me all the time. :mellow:

^^^ dunno what the problem is........cant get a larger image. 🙁

arre bhai log click on the image and it open a slightly larger image on imageshack. But still even that isn't too big .@viraland how much hav u actually used ???

dude i had used everyday. though i dont download in the day time but i used the net so i should be billed atleast something.and night time toh i downloaded loads, there isnt even a mention of it in the session history. 😛but now its showing as usual. (actually this is only ususal for me 😀)