• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddy_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6,827

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
just got a call from a friend that one shouldn't answer any call recieved from this number...it is reported that it sends some high frequency sound that may damage your eardrums and knock you unconscious...i don't know how true is it, but does anyone else have any idea about this??? 🤔

i have heard rumors that people are geting calls from some number containing 999, 333. and they are dying!THE RING EFFECT!

just got a call from a similar number. i decided against picking up the phone 😀

Even my mom is scared .... she was told by some merchants in Mirzapur that phone explodes..... when u receive the call from such number. I dont know how much is true.... but definately, one should not be done away by rumors....-prankster.

Guys, do u really beleive that this can happen! I mean a phone exploding when it gets call from a particular number. Had such been the case, the mobile companies wud have been asked to block the number.Just a rumour. Guys, whats the use of education when u cant think logically.And Mod bhai, uttha lete, sab kuch clear ho jata ! 🙂

Education or not .... ppl shud use conman sense and then decide to believe it or not. But ppl fear things that they cannot explain !! its their decision to believe it or not....... plz, dont judge them...on that basis. Some of them do it for fear of loved ones.... so judging ppl is now wise thing.-pranKster.

i had heard this too. if u get a call from a particualar number, you die.all kinds of rubbish rumours spread very rapidly in our country. it should be done away with it. its a real sick way of fooling people who fall into such rubbish. :angry:

QUOTE(pranKster @ Apr 3 2007, 01:07 PM) [snapback]85969[/snapback]
Education or not .... ppl shud use conman sense and then decide to believe it or not.[/b]
Agreed, this thread certainly sounds like one..a con or confidence trick.

It's a Hutch Punjab Number so another punjabi prank there was one in news few days back!!