Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2005, 12:52 AM
Would like to just recieve calls for Rs. 100/- a month. As 've a BSNL land-line it would be good if there's a package like that. Anybody knows anything
BSNL has introduced a plans for its WLL - Mobile (Tarang ) service. The Plan is called PLAN 100
Monthly rental is Rs. 100/- only. Local call and call upto 50 kms to any other telephone will be charged at the rate of one call unit for every 90 sec. of call duration.
• For all other calls including intra circle call to cellular (cellone - 60 sec and for others - 45 sec.) pulse will be charged.
• There is no monthly plan charge and free calls.
• Installation / activation charge is Rs. 500/-
• At the time of application, Rs. 500 will be charged and it will be adjusted in the first bill against the installation charge of Rs. 500/-.
• Security deposit will be Rs. 1000 for local +95, Rs. 2000 for local + STD and
Rs. 3000 for local + STD + ISD .
• Customer already having security deposit with BSNL with any b-fone in the same name, will not deposit security deposit again.
• The special condition for the applicant of this plan is that he has to commit for minimum one year use of the service.
• The handset will be given to customer at a charge of Rs. 20 per month after ensuring insurance for the hand set.
Hmm... I have read about that new plan.As far as I know, they are offering a CDMA wireless connection [ WiLL ] with a LG handset. Does anyone know about the signal strength, clarity and maximum working distance of these WiLL handsets and connections ?But dialup/broadband will not be available on these connections I think.Somjit, are u a BSNL guy ?
Sorry power, these WiLL handsets supplied by BSNL are different from normal CDMA handsets operating on Reliance/TTSL networks...
Have u heard of handsets like : [ works with Tarang WiLL ] LG – DM110 ( Supplied by BSNL),LG – 800 W,LG – CYON 510,LG – VERIZON V-111,Samsung – 500 / 606,SAMSUNG – A 120,SAMSUNG – SCH 211,SAMSUNG – SCH 611,Nokia – 5180,NOKIA – 6185,HYUNDAI – 600 (Niomi or Mercury),MOTOROLA V6060 ?
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 12:37 PM
Hmm... I have read about that new plan.
Does anyone know about the signal strength, clarity and maximum working distance of these WiLL handsets and connections ?
The signal strength is not as good as Cellone.
Voice clarity is very good.
Subscriber will get the service for major part of greater Kolkata stretching from Bhatpara, Chinsurah in the north to Budge-Budge, Harinavi in the south. In the east-west direction it works from Barasat in the east to Uluberia in the west.