For installing USB drivers of SmartAX MT 882 on XP system,
folow the below steps
- connect USB cable to modem & computer
- switch off modem power
- start your XP machine.
- after complete booting of XP insert modem cd.
- swith on modem power supply
- XP will prompt in one window \"Found new hardware\"
- click next->next
- AT THIS TIME, After the above window,IT WILL AGAIN PROMPT
\"Found New Hardware\"
- Do not close this window, Click Next->Next immediately
in this window also
- It will complete the USB Driver installation & will ask you
to reboot system.
(All has problem only due to that they are closing the 2nd window
of \"New Hardware Found\". All thinks that it is prompting twice &
they are closing the 2nd window of \"New hardware Found\".
But this is not the things. The 2nd window is also for some
device driver installation prompt )[/b]
if the drivers dont work for the 64 bit edition, im afraid you are stuck on your own.. try the drivers from the link posted and if they dont work, then your best bet would be to start using your internet with an ethernet card