Few question please!

arjeria

Newbie
Messages
31
Great forums indeed. Been here for a while but registered today only. :DMy brother got 256kbps trial offer (400mb limit) today. I myself want to change to airtel 999 unlimited plan.He bought Huawei wireless adsl router wa1003a. Here are few questions I wanted to ask.1. Can I use the same device if I decide to change to airtel ?2. When stats are updated on bsnl service usage page ?3. whats the best software to track the amount data being transferred ?thanks.
 

Raptor

Regular
Messages
291
BSNL stats are updated approx 5min after u disconnect. Sometimes though it can take even 5hrs.
 


Bluegene

Regular
Messages
122
ISP
BSNL
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 03:47 AM
BSNL stats are updated approx 5min after u disconnect. Sometimes though it can take even 5hrs.
[snapback]35075[/snapback]
[/quote]

Sometimes though it can take even 5hrs. --Not really for me they are always updated within a few minutes of disconnection.....
It rarely takes such a long time...
 

arjeria

Newbie
Messages
31
Didnt really wanted to double post but just wanted to ask what happens in a situation that I use this connection for 3 days, finish 400mb limit and then change to Rs. 500 night unlimited plan. Will I be charged anything as 400 mb is the limit for whole month so 40 mb should have been the limit for 3 days. Isnt it?Also please do inform me that same router can be used for airtel connections or not ?thanks.
 


Raptor

Regular
Messages
291
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 03:38 PM
Didnt really wanted to double post but just wanted to ask what happens in a situation that I use this connection for 3 days, finish 400mb limit and then change to Rs. 500 night unlimited plan. Will I be charged anything as 400 mb is the limit for whole month so 40 mb should have been the limit for 3 days. Isnt it?
[snapback]35128[/snapback]
[/quote]

Change of plan will be effective from the next month of ur application submission.
 
K

kambui

Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 01:02 AM
3. whats the best software to track the amount data being transferred ?

thanks.
[snapback]35070[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well you can use the softaware shaplus made ,great work by him and you can use it only if you r in bsnl dataone.The link is given somewere in this forum ;) or esle pm me and i will send you .
 
Top