Messenger Kids on the App Store
Parents Have More Control
• Parents fully control the contact list making it a safer, more controlled environment of just close friends and family.
• Messages don't disappear and can't be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
• There are no ads or in-app purchases, and the app is free to download.
Kids Have More Fun
• Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
• One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
• The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
It's Easy to Use
• Works on iPad, iPod touch and iPhone on the go or just using a Wi-Fi connection. No phone number is needed.
• Parents and approved grown-ups can connect from their Messenger app wherever it's installed.
• Creating a Messenger Kids account for a child does not create a Facebook account for them.
• Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to authorize their kids' Messenger Kids accounts.
• Parents control their child’s contact list and can remove contacts at any time.
• Kids have the option to report or block contacts and report inappropriate content. If a child submits a report, their parent or guardian will be notified.
• We're always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you'd like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com.