Assets to be accquired by Disney:
Assets to be Sold to Third Party: Fox Sports Network (Regional Networks owned by FOX)
- Fox Entertainment Group
- 20th Century Fox which includes Fox Searchlight Pictures, 20th Century Fox for Television, Blue Sky Studios and Fox Star Studios.
- Fox Networks Group which includes FX Networks.
- National Geographic Partners (73%)
- Star TV
- Sky Plc which includes Sky News.
- Hulu (60%)
- Endemol Shine Group (50%)
- Boom! Studios
Assets to be spun off to New Fox to be owned by current 20th Century FOX shareholders:
Remaining Assets not part of the Deal: 50% of Endemol Shine Group which will be divested to 3rd parties and Rest of Sky Plc (60.86%) which is pending acquisition by 21st Century Fox or Comcast.
- Fox Broadcasting Company
- Fox Television Stations Group
- Fox News Channel which includes Fox Business Network
- Fox Sports which includes Big Ten Network, Fox Deportes, FS1, FS2, Fox Soccer Plus, Fox College Sports and Fox Sports International
- 20th Century Fox Studio Lot (would be leased by Disney)
"I think it only makes sense," Iger said. "I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels."
Odds are we won't actually see most of these changes until well into 2019 and beyond, as the deal isn't even expected to finalize for a while.