• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

HDFC Bank NetSafe is finally online again

396 replies to this topic

#161 Harrynode

Harrynode

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Broadband: Airtel
  • City:Bangalore

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

Kotak Netc@rds are still in stone age. Their whole banking services are a mess and their employees are HIGHLY trained to give blonde replies.

Anyways, some good news came from HDFC. A customer service manager today confirmed that HDFC Netsafe will be available again from July 2nd. The reason specified was that Netsafe upgrade contract is given to a third party and they needed 3 months to complete the upgrade patch.

By the way, none except this so called manager had a clue about HDFC Netsafe. This shows how trained these PROFESSIONALS are.

#162 armman

armman

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Broadband: Reliance, BSNL
  • City:Sikkim

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

That's a month from now. Still, better than nothing.

#163 vasukinv

vasukinv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Broadband: DataOne
  • City:ಶೃಂಗೇರಿ

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:06 AM

I opened an account in Kotak for this purpose only. But their VCC is almost f**king useless! Paypal doesn't allow it.

Appstore doesn't allow it. Only one place it got through. 

And more...the refund of the VCC to your account will take 35 days! WTF! 

Thanks a lot for sharing. I was about to open an account tomorrow.

#164 SASHA007

SASHA007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

I opened an account in Kotak for this purpose only. But their VCC is almost f**king useless! Paypal doesn't allow it.

Appstore doesn't allow it. Only one place it got through. 

And more...the refund of the VCC to your account will take 35 days! WTF!  Applied for CC at HDFC now.

You are full of Cr@p .

I have a Kotak CC and have successfully used netc@rd to verify and even purchase via PayPal .

Don't spread wrong info .  :pissed-off:

#165 Satyajit Chakraborty

Satyajit Chakraborty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • City:Kolkata

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

You are full of Cr@p .

I have a Kotak CC and have successfully used netc@rd to verify and even purchase via PayPal .

:nono:  bad boy!  

Before I pitch that insult back to you, please spread the knowledge how Kotak VCC can be used in Paypal, especially when Paypal requires a multiple paying CC and Net Card is a one time payable CC. It can't be used for Multiple Uses.  FYI. I'm using entropay for now until I find something better. Works with Paypal. 

#166 armman

armman

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Broadband: Reliance, BSNL
  • City:Sikkim

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Not really, you don't need a CC that can be used multiple times with PayPal. NetSafe cards were one time cards and they worked just fine with PayPal. How are you using Entropay with PayPal when none of the cards (at least ones the I know of) can be used to fund Entropay?

#167 Satyajit Chakraborty

Satyajit Chakraborty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • City:Kolkata

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

Not really, you don't need a CC that can be used multiple times with PayPal. NetSafe cards were one time cards and they worked just fine with PayPal. How are you using Entropay with PayPal when none of the cards (at least ones the I know of) can be used to fund Entropay?

I'm speaking from my experience, HDFC netcards used to work with PayPal. But Kotak netcards won't. Tried it many times, every time Paypal declines the payment and puts the fund on hold for 35 days! I've successfully funded my Entropay card using Kotak Regular Debit card, activated through Verified by Visa. This was not possible with HDFC debit cards, it didn't allow the transferm but Kotak did. Once you get funds into entropay life is much easier.

#168 iChaitanya

iChaitanya

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Broadband: airtel & RCOM
  • City:Pune, India

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

I don't think NetSafe is coming back anytime soon or should I say ever. :(

#169 Navjot Singh

Navjot Singh

R'as al Ghul

• Moderators
  • 2,740 posts
  • Broadband: MTNL
  • City:Delhi

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

HDFC Bank NetSafe is finally online again - Discuss (Online Shopping) - India Broadband Forum

#170 Harrynode

Harrynode

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • City:Bangalore

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

You are full of Cr@p .

I have a [color=#ff0000;]Kotak CC[/color] and have successfully used netc@rd to verify and even purchase via PayPal .

That was a little harsh. Dude can you enlighten us with the knowledge of creating Netc@rds from a Kotak Bank CREDIT CARD?  :sarcastic: 

As far as I know, Netc@rd facility is available for only Kotak bank account holders and not CREDIT CARD holders. (I have both). Correct me if I am wrong here.

:nono:  bad boy!

Before I pitch that insult back to you, please spread the knowledge how Kotak VCC can be used in Paypal, especially when Paypal requires a multiple paying CC and Net Card is a one time payable CC. It can't be used for Multiple Uses. 

FYI. I'm using entropay for now until I find something better. Works with Paypal. 

Good comeback!  :laugh:

I'm speaking from my experience, HDFC netcards used to work with PayPal. But Kotak netcards won't. Tried it many times, every time Paypal declines the payment and puts the fund on hold for 35 days!

I've successfully funded my Entropay card using Kotak Regular Debit card, activated through Verified by Visa. This was not possible with HDFC debit cards, it didn't allow the transferm but Kotak did. Once you get funds into entropay life is much easier.

Thank for the information. I have been struggling to fund my Entropay account but you solved the mystery.  :pleasantry:

They are hopefully bringing this back on July 2nd as per my conversation with a Customer Service Manager. Until then, fingers crossed! :fingers-crossed:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users