Vodafone offers Rs. 10 emergency recharge on credit

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 278,564
oh.. ok... they couldve provided some more extra days for chota credit validity...

but on their website it was written 7days..strange(see my [post=195245]earlier post[/post] in this same thread)

it seems they have edited their website.

Sometimes getting a little extra when you really need it, could help you a lot. That´s why Vodafone brings you Chhota Credit. So the next time you have to make that all important call and your balance is less than Rs 5, just SMS CREDIT to 144 (toll free).

Each time you use Chhota Credit, Rs 10 will be credited to your balance for a day and this amount along with a transaction fee of Re 1 will be adjusted against your balance after 1 day. You can make use of Chhota Credit if you have been with us for more than 3 months and have validity of more than 7 days.

i see. so how many chota recharge can u make in that ONE day? if that 10rs is used, can u recharge again immediately?

Each time you use Chhota Credit, Rs 10 will be credited to your balance

so doesnt this imply that u can use this facility multiple times?

only once till the next recharge.Once recharged the credit is adjusted and u canclaim another credit till ur next recharge again.............cycle continues.Max credit only Rs10, never more

all you lazy bones, just call up CC and ask. 😛im not lazy, coz im on postpaid. 😛

Vodafone deducted Rs.11 from my account now(Rs.1 for transaction fee). So, it is confirmed now... Chota Credit is valid for 1 day (exactly 24 hrs.) 1 rupee is charged as transaction fee.... (my account stands at negative figure now :rofl🙂

oh well, when i tried to RC, it said "u have 2 b a costumer for 3 months".....dat part sux.....il b completing my 3 months this week tho!