• Thread starter Thread starter prasadji
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 13,396

prasadji

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I find all channels of SUN and other scrambled channels flashing the message E16 .......I am getting only the free to air DD channles...any body has this problem?

Now it is OK time is 4:40PM did any body had similar problem?

even i do face the same problem from 2day aft noon. . cant reach cc in both the numbers. . how to rectify this problem. . .

iam facing same problem since yesterday afternoon.. i get scrambled message in almost all channels .. kindly help...

I too getting same problem since yeesterday, tried CC many times but couldn't get line. Its worst CC service.

I too get the same problem from yesterday afternoon. Still it is not resolved (9PM IST). Trying to reach customer service and becoming useless..It is shame on sundirect to keep their customers without informing on what's happening.. Once again, they prove that is how the cheap quality service providers should work.. I am sure the sundirect guys are also in this forum.. this is for them..Well done sundirect... You cut off exactly on the day when recharge finishes.. but 2 days we are not having your service and paid for that too.. Well done.. maintain your cheap stratergy.. Stop cheating with your cheap advt. of just 499 and putting 1000 rs installation on font size 1 or 0.00005... I am having airtel too at my home and you can't even come near to their quality or customer service..

I too get the same problem from yesterday afternoon. Still it is not resolved (9PM IST). Trying to reach customer service and becoming useless..
It is shame on sundirect to keep their customers without informing on what's happening.. Once again, they prove that is how the cheap quality service providers should work..

I am sure the sundirect guys are also in this forum.. this is for them..

Well done sundirect... You cut off exactly on the day when recharge finishes.. but 2 days we are not having your service and paid for that too.. Well done.. maintain your cheap stratergy..

Stop cheating with your cheap advt. of just 499 and putting 1000 rs installation on font size 1 or 0.00005... I am having airtel too at my home and you can't even come near to their quality or customer service..

Friends ..I also faced the same problem.. not able to reach CC ..always bz tone..
then i send a message using CONTACT US directly from sundirect site..
u believe it or not ... within 5 min my problem solved and i am able to receive all the channels ..

Friends ..I also faced the same problem.. not able to reach CC ..always bz tone..
then i send a message using CONTACT US directly from sundirect site..
u believe it or not ... within 5 min my problem solved and i am able to receive all the channels ..

////u believe it or not ... within 5 min my problem solved////

காக்காய் இருக்க பனங்காய் விழுந்த கதை.

It's veritably a coincidence.

I have been trying to solve the same problem for more than six hours via phone. Busy, busy, busy always busy.

Finally at 12:15 midnight I heard a hello sound after waiting on tel. line for about 15+ minutes ?! yes, I was on hold for more than 15 minutes listening to that lousy song (what language is that..., Instead they could feed Sun Music Audio) .

After the usual questions like what's your name, place bla, bla.. He took my smart card number.

(When they key in our STB number or smart card number, they get our details on screen. Then why the hell they ask our name , place etc, before asking our problem.)

He said the systems are getting upgraded that's the reason for this problem. Then he said that it will get activated in 15 Min., Thank GOD, finally after half an hour we could see the paid channel at around 1 am.

Just bcoause of their problem/mistake the subscriber has to spend about Rs.20+ for phone sacrifising his sleep. (15 Mints on hold and 5+ Mints to explain the fault). I think they have their Toll free number just for the name sake with very few lines.

And mostly this problem occurs every moth around 15th.

SUN DTH:
DTH Technology & pict. quality ---> 80%
Custormer service ---> -80%(minus)
:wall::wall::wall:

I have faced the same problem. i have tried thru phone but not able to contact them. Then i have contacted my dealer (main) in Erode ( Erodedirect). they refreshed my account and soon the problem solved. You may contact ur dealer which has mentioned in selfcare.