MTNL Mumbai slow connection in evening?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,790
ISP
MTNL
hello friends,
so MTNL Mumbai has again started to give me some weird issues which am not able to resolve but i hope that some of you might help me to resolve this issue.
So here is the issue
Facing very slow connection in evening and at night.
I dont get any issues in the morning .
But in evening or in night my connection becomes extremely weak .
current stats of my line
attenuation rate 36.5
snr margin 74
One thing i noticed is that connection gets good after 11 pm or sometimes after 12 am .
Please do help and thanks in advance.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt.............. that line attenuation... it should be below 25 for good connection. Either you are two far away, or your cables are messed up. You would probably need to spend some money and get the wiring changed.

i dont think so theres some issue with the wiring if it was then i would be facing the issue at all time.
i am 750 m away from MTNL.

how do you know the distance.... I remember I had a xcel which calculated the distance based on snr

Monitor stats.

Also, post tracerts to google when you feel the connection is slowing down.

Wiring distance is more than point to point distance.

i just observe the stats and its normal .
attenuation 18.5
snr margin 21
connection speed is also good but when i call some one from my landline the intenet goes down (dsl light fluctuates ).
i'll see again observe the stats tonight if the issue still persist then i'll just add a complain for bad line through 198.
@popcorn i measured the distance between my home to MTNL through google maps its 0.5 Km.

No issues here

3923685412.png